Are you looking for a job in FRSC? It is necessary to learn the latest FRSC recruitment 2018 application requirements to get an idea whether you can apply for this interesting job this year or not. Nigerian Federal Road Safety Commission is currently looking for new members, so hurry as the number of job offers from FRSC is limited.
The Federal Road Safety Commission (Corps) exists for 30 years in Nigeria. FRSC is the abbreviation each driver and rider who lives in the country knows pretty well.
We all know that this commission’s main goal is to make all country roads safe for drivers. The highway must be comfortable and safe for both vehicles. FRSC shares its recommendations that address the problems on the Nigerian roads and help to minimize and prevent road accidents, removing any highway obstacles and, of course, etc.
The commission periodically announces its Federal Road Safety recruitment, and you can always find all the details on FRSC website at http://frsc.gov.ng/.
FRSC recruitment 2018
The official announcement about new FRSC recruitment is published on Federal Road Safety Commission website. Let us see what requirements are designed for those who are willing and would be happy to get this job.
Before you complete your application through ‘Apply Now’ button (this is a blue button on the home page), you should make sure all the rules and requirements are met. Since there are 4 main positions offered, you can apply for:
- RMA Cadre (Road Marshal Assistants)
- MI Cadre (Marshal Inspectors)
- Officer Cadre
- Officer (MBBS) Cadre
Only Nigerians who qualify can potentially get this incredible contract, and the requirements are different for different positions.
RMA Cadre FRSC requirements
- Each applicants must have at least 5 credits including English and maths in either NECO, SSCE, NABTEB or WAEC to apply for RMA II.
- It is necessary to have at least 3 credits including English in either (WAEC/NABTEB/SSCE/NECO) to apply for RMA III.
- You need to have at least 4 credits in NABTEB/SSCE/NECO/WAEC; professional certificate (or trade test) and driver’s license (for motorcycle rider and driver applicants only) if you would like to apply for electrician, tailor, computer operator, mechanic, plumber, driver, cyclist, artisan, instrumentalist or tradesman.
MI Cadre FRSC job requirements
- It is necessary to complete NYSC, have Higher National Diploma and at least 5-year Statement of Result if you wish to apply for MI I.
- You have to show your Nigerian Certificate of Education, at least 5-year Statement of Result along with Registered Nurse or Midwife certificate to apply for MI II.
- It is necessary to show your National Diploma (both ND and documents that proves your Community Health Extension Work) along with 5-year Statement of Result to apply for MI III.
Officer Cadre requirements
- You should provide your NYSC certificate.
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree from any Nigerian university that is recognized by NUC (there are many disciplines covered, including medicine, engineering, computers, management, humanities and so on.)
Officer (MBBS) Cadre requirements
- Candidates who wish to apply for MBBS position should have NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Besides, you must be a graduate from any recognized university/college where you studied medicine and earned your Bachelor’s Degree.
P.S. It is also believed that all candidates should be younger than 27-30 years old to apply. However, this age recommendation is not listed in ‘Application Requirements’ on FRSC website, through which you are welcome to apply if you are eligible. You should also remember that it is absolutely free to apply.
As you can see, FRSC Nigeria is in need of new employees. You might get a job of your dream if you apply for MI, RMA or Officer Cadre positions. The application is available for approximately 6 weeks, so all interested Nigerians need to apply as soon as possible.