Samsung phone explodes during office hours in Abuja (video)

Samsung phone explodes during office hours in Abuja (video)

There have been several reported cases of mobile phones suddenly exploding either while charging it or when it has been overused.

A man identified as Plangkat Miller-Ham (@peekaymila) on Twitter, disclosed that a Samsung phone suddenly exploded at his office in Abuja. He added that the phone exploded on the table where it was placed.

Miller-Ham disclosed that the phone belonged to one of his colleagues. He also urged people not to ignore precaution messages sent to children by their mothers.

READ ALSO: Nigerian man shares story of how he was almost scammed by a woman he was willing to help

His post reads: “My colleague's Samsung Galaxy S7 just exploded on his table. Those whatsapp messages our mothers' have been sending us are true, guys.

See post below:

This tweet did not go unnoticed by Samsung officials on Twitter, they got in touch with the man who shared the tweet and disclosed that they will do everything within their power to fix all the problems.

PAY ATTENTION: Get hottest gist on Naija Uncensored Facebook Group

See more reactions below:

Be warned!

Emanuella and Mark Angel: Uncle, What If You Found 25 Million Naira? - Street Gist | TV - on TV.


Mailfire view pixel