We are going to tell you how to update WhatsApp on Android, iPhone and Windows Phone devices. A new version of the application is needed for it to function properly, it provides you with new functions and design. Let's see the guide.
How to update WhatsApp on your phone?
WhatsApp is an application that allows you to communicate in the form of chat, voice, and video, as well as share media files or documents and you can do it all for free. Updating the messenger is necessary for its correct operation.
It is very important to install new WhatsApp update in time. Each new version of the application has changes that are made to eliminate errors and defects of the old one, add new functions, and change the design. If you do not update the messenger, there may be a problems, or it will stop working
How to update my WhatsApp at Android devices?
Fits we are going to tell you how to install new Whatsapp update at Android device.
READ ALSO: WhatsApp co-founder says it's time for everyone to delete their Facebook profiles
The process of updating is quite easy, just follow these guidelines:
- Turn off WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Open Play store. In the right corner, you will see an icon in the form of 3 parallel strips. Click on it.
- A menu will appear on the screen. Select the section "My applications." In the list, you will see all the applications that are installed on your phone, you can see the apps which you can update.
- Find WhatsApp and click on it. On the right,vl can see a rectangle with the inscription "Update" - click on it. Accept special permissions the application requests, and confirm the update.
- Wait for the time of updating and run the application.
Now you have new WhatsApp version, and you can communicate with family and friends without restrictions.
How to update my WhatsApp at iPhone devices?
If you are an iPhone user, you can see the needed updates on the App Store icon: if the application needs to be updated, there is a red circle with the number next to the icon. The numbers in the circle indicate how many applications need to be updated.
Perform the WhatsApp update on iOS using this steps:
- Turn off WhatsApp on the phone.
- Open the App Store and select the "Updates" section in the right corner.
- You will see a list of applications with available updates.
- Select WhatsApp and click "Update" on the right side.
- Wait a few seconds for the program to download and install the updates, then run it.
An improved version of WhatsApp is ready to help you in communication.
Do not forget to update the application in time, so you will avoid any interruptions and messenger problems.
How to update my WhatsApp on Windows Phone devices?
The developers of the messenger made a special version for the owners of smartphones and tablets on the operating system of Windows Phone. Here we have the guide to help you with WhatsApp updating on Windows Phone.
- Open the Store application on your device.
- Enter the name of the needed app in the search box.
- Go to the software page and click "Install" (if there is an updated version, you will immediately see it).
- After that, your device should automatically start to download the updated application.
It is worth to mention some problem that may arise with the updating of WhatsApp at Windows Phone devices. There are several reasons for this problem.
Try to restart the device or reinstall the messenger. At this stage you may have a problem: if the operating system version is less than eight, then the update may not work properly. This is due to the fact that since January 2017, Windows Phone 7 stopped the work with WhatsApp. Unfortunately, there is still no solution to this problem.
Here is our guide for updating WhatsApp, don't waste time and try a new version for better communication.
READ ALSO: How to check messages on Gmail account?