FirstBank has created a very convenient method of checking account balance on mobile phone. This is a very good feature which has already become popular among customers. Continue reading to learn how to check FirstBank account balance on phone.
USSD Quick Banking Service by FirstBank Nigeria
The mobile banking by FirstBank is also called FirstBank USSD Quick Banking Service. The code to check FirstBank account balance on phone is *894*00# a simple combination that allows you to control and check your account balance. All you need for this action is just your phone, there is no need to go to the bank or install any additional application, there is no need for internet connection.
READ ALSO: First Bank online account opening: Step-by-step guide
Don’t forget that before using this function you should activate your mobile number for FirstBank USSD Quick Banking Service. Here we have an easy guide on how to do it:
- Dial at your phone *894*0#
- After that, you will see the masked number on your Naira debit card
- Choose the needed debit card if you have more then one card
- The next step is to enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) of the chosen card
- After that, you need to create a five-digit PIN code
- And now your number is activated for FirstBank USSD Quick Banking Service
- FirstBank account balance on your phone
FirstBank account balance code is *894*00#. Remember that you can check your balance only with a registered phone number. All of the following mobile network provides this service: 9mobile, Airtel, MTN, and Globacom.
This function is very convenient, customers Firstbank Nigeria use it actively because it allows you to see the state of your account at any time. We recommend that you try it and enjoy the service.
READ ALSO: How to check FirstBank account balance