Nigerian news All categories All tags
Kenyan man hospitalized after swallowing toothbrush

Kenyan man hospitalized after swallowing toothbrush

- David Charo was rushed to Coast General Hospital after the bizzare incident

- He was brushing his teeth when he suddenly swallowed the toothbush

- X-ray tests shows the toothbrush is in his stomach

- Charo is however in good condition but the toothbrush is yet to be removed

Residents of Kilifi county were left dumbstruck after a man swallowed a toothbrush in an outlandish incident.

READ ALSO: Man reveals how he saved his uncle's life despite being mistreated by the same man during his father's burial

According to a relative, David Charo was brushing his teeth on Sunday, April 1, when out of the blues, the toothbrush slid out of his hand down into the throat.

The baffling occurrence took place in Paziani village, Ganze.

Mombasa man hospitalised after swallowing toothbrush

Charo is said to have suddenly swallowed a toothbrush while brushing his teeth. Photo: TUKO

Charo is currently at the emergency section at Coast General Hospital waiting for further instructions.

PAY ATTENTION: Get best news on Nigeria's #1 news app

An X-ray test conducted on him showed the toothbrush is currently located in his stomach.

“He is here at Makadara. He was brushing his teeth when the toothbrush slid from his hand and he swallowed it.They have done three X-ray tests on him already but he has not been attended to further," a relative told Baraka FM.

The patient, however, is said to be in a stable condition and he can even speak.

20-year-old Nigerian female contortionist says she is not evil - on TV

Subscribe to watch new videos


Mailfire view pixel