There are many interesting private universities in Nigeria, and Crawford University is one of them. This can be a good selection for candidates who wish to study International relations, Finances, Mathematics, Computer science, and other sciences that are popular and highly demanded by society. We would like to list the main Crawford University courses along with the fees you will have to pay if you wish to study here.
Crawford is a private institution that is built in Igbesa. It exists since 2005 and is officially owned by Apostolic Faith Mission. This Christian higher educational institution welcomes all students who wish to earn a bachelor degree or study postgraduate programmes here.
This private university in Nigeria is pretty popular among students. Its courses are fairly competitive, but you can have a good chance of entering its undergraduate or postgraduate courses. So, learn about the fees to be prepared for the future.
Crawford University school fees
We have listed the prices divided by two major groups: undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- 491,000 Naira – this is the tuition fee to pay at CONAS (the college of applied and natural sciences)
Courses: Finance, Banking and Accounting, Social Sciences, Management, Administration, Economics, Mass Communication, International Relations, Political Science.
- 461,000 Naira – this is the tuition fee to pay at CBSS (the college of social and business sciences)
Courses: Computer science, Mathematics, Earth Sciences, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences.
- 10,000 Naira – this is the price of the form
- 35,000 Naira – this is the non-refundable acceptance fee to be paid by all fresh students
- 350,000 Naira – this is the tuition cost you should pay
- 15,000 Naira – this is the price of the exams
- 35,000 Naira – this is the cost paid for university development
- 6,000 Naira – this is the medical price to pay
- 10,000 Naira – this is the fee for using the library
- 2,000 Naira – this is how much postgraduate students pay for their ID card
- 2,000 Naira – this is the price for the brochure
This totals 420,000 Naira.
- Additionally, you might have to pay 35,000 Naira – this is the non-refundable price to be paid by fresh students only.
READ ALSO: NUC university ranking 2017
Master of Science fees (MSC):
Postgraduate students who are applying for MSC degree have to pay 400,000 Naira per their program. Their tuition fee is 330,000 Naira and all other costs as the same as for all other postgraduate Nigerians.
Postgraduate diploma fees (PGD):
Those students who apply for PGD have to pay the total of 300,000 Naira. Their costs are the same as for all other postgraduate students with the exception of their tuition fee, which is 230,000 Naira.
As you can see, Crawford University school fees range from 471,000 Naira to 501,000 Naira for studying in the undergraduate colleges (plus 35,000 Naira for all new students). Postgraduate students have to pay from 300,000 Naira to 420,000 Naira depending on their degree and programme.
Now, as you know all the fees and courses you can enjoy at this popular private university of Nigeria, you can decide whether this is your alma mater or not. Think about the disciplines you wish to study and make your choice.
READ ALSO: Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria in 2018