The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE), was launched by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2011. The University is ranked as one of top 70 best higher educationl institutions. Today, we shall look through Federal University Otuoke school fees and list of courses to help anyone applying to FUOTUOKE.
Federal University OTUOKE school fees
*FUOTUOKE school fees prices are given in N.
Federal University OTUOKE Courses
READ ALSO: NUC university ranking 2017
- Econom. and Developm. studies
- English and communicat. studies
- Educat. and History
- History and Internat. studies
- Educat. and mathemat.
- Politic. Scienc.
- Education and phys.
- Sociol. and anthropol.
- Computer Sc. and informatics
- Petroleum and Gas Engin.
- Mechatron. Engineering
- Electrical and Electron. Engineer.
- Civil Engineer.
- Chemical Engineer.
- Banking and Finance
- Busin. Administrat.Biology.
Additional Information on Federal University OTUOKE
- All students are required to make payments of the necessary fees before the end of the registration phase in the academic year.
- We draw your attention to the fact that payment for accommodation is not included in the list of obligatory OTUOKE university school fees (in the table) and should be paid separately. The amount of payment is - N10000/per student.
- All FUTUOKE school fees paid by students are non-refundable.
- Students who are already studying at the university must pay all the necessary OTUOKE school fees that they have not yet paid before registering for the new school year and before classes begin.
- If you make a payment after eight weeks from the resumption date, then you will have to remember that in that case, an additional fee will be imposed, which you will have to pay.
Federal University Otuoke is a public higher education institution in Nigeria. FUOTUOKE was officially established in 2011.
Federal University Otuoke is has a total enrollment of about 1000 students. An additional plus for admission may be that the Federal University Otuoke has its own sports facilities, equipment, and proper infrastructure.