President Muhammdu Buhari and his deputy, on Tuesday, March 20, met with Namadi Sambo, the vice president during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan in Abuja, according to various reports and a video evidence.
One of such reports by Daily Sun said the closed-door meeting, which took place at the president’s office, lasted for about 25 minutes with Sambo later telling journalists that the meeting with President Buhari was private and usual.
READ ALSO: Electoral Act amendment: 21 APC governors to convince Senate to support Buhari's decision
He said this before he stepped into his car and was driven off at about 12.25pm.
Sambo had met with Osinbajo on May 2017, when the latter acted on behalf of Buhari during his health travail. They met behind closed doors but the purpose of the meeting was not revealed.
The report noted that in September, 2017, Sambo had joined President Buhari for Juma’at prayers at the mosque in the Presidential Villa, Abuja, as part of activities to mark the nation’s 57th independence anniversary.
Legit.ng earlier reported that Namadi Sambo raised an alarm sometimes ago over the alleged raid on his house by the Department of State Services (DSS).
Sambo noted that the most recent raid on his house was the fifth in a sequence.
Explaining how the security operatives raided his home, Sambo said despite the continuous action of the organisations, nothing incriminating had been found.
In reaction, the the Department of State Services (DSS) denied invading the ex-vice president's home and warned other security and anti-corruption agencies to desist from operating in the name of the service.
What does Nigeria need right now? (Nigerian Street Interview) | Legit.ng TV