Covenant University is one more good opportunity to receive a high quality education. Covenant university admission requirements are not so difficult to fulfill.
General requirements for the admission to Covenant University
Covenant University admission requirements: The qualified candidate is invited for admission into all programmes of the university.
- The applicant is required to have five passed subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NABTEB or its equivalent.
- The candidate must pass the exams of mathematics and English language as necessary subjects.
- The applicants should know that there are additional requirements, special for a Department and College.
- The candidates are required to pass the examinations of 2017/2018 UTME. This is a governmental requirement for application into every university of Nigeria.
- The applicants can apply for any programmes of their choice only after the filling the 2017/2018 registration forms.
- Candidate should choose the UTME subjects according to their studying programme.
- Any applicant who wants to change a chosen course after filling the covenant university admission form must make a new application before the release of the 2018 UTME results.
In addition, the university does a screening of all the applicants. Covenant university admission list will be published on a special web page.
The studying programme offers a big number of courses and provides practical, theoretical and professional training for careers in different fields, the university prepares students for future effective business management of enterprises.
Check the official website to clarify the address for covenant university admission letter.