If sports betting is something you enjoy, then you must have heard of Bet9ja, which is probably the most popular sports betting website in Nigeria. Let's show you how to bet on Bet9ja so that you can utilise this platform to the maximum.
How to place bet on Bet9ja
If you want to place you bet on Bet9ja, the first thing you need to do (obviously) is go to Bet9ja website (web.bet9ja.com/Sport/Default.aspx). You would also need to log in to your account if you want to place a bet and not book it. We will be talking about booking later.
When you have entered the website and logged in, follow these steps to place a bet:
- On the left side of the screen, select the sport and the specific championship/tournament/league/country you want to bet on.
- Find the event that interests you the most and select your desired odds by clicking on them. Once you do that, your bet would be automatically added to your bet slip. After that, you can continue looking through the evens and choosing the odds.
- When you have chosen all the odds you want to bet on, you can see your betslip on the right side of your screen. If you have multiple bets in your bet slip, you can also decide whether you want it to be a multiple or a combined one. Check whether everything is correct, input the amount of money you want to bet and press the Bet button.
- That is all there is to it! You can now wait and see whether your bet is a winner.
Betting on Bet9ja mobile is not very different from betting on the desktop website. The only major difference is the user interface design. Everything else is pretty much the same. You select the sport, choose the event, decide on the odds you want to bet on and place your bet. Simple!
How to book a bet on Bet9ja
READ ALSO: Bet9ja booking codes 2018
Booking a bet on Bet9ja is essentially the same thing as placing it, only booking is for people that do not have a bet9ja account. If you want to book a bet, you can follow the same steps we have outlined before with the exception of logging in to the Bet9ja account. After you have pressed the Bet button, here is what you need to do:
- Print the booked bet or send it to your e-mail.
- Go to any Bet9ja shop available in your vicinity.
- Show the confirmation of your booked bet (e-mail or printout) to the cashier.
- Pay for your bet, and the cashier will place it for you.
As this method involves getting out of the house, we highly recommend you to register on Bet9ja and save yourself the hassle. Stick around to find out a little bit more about betting on Bet9ja.
Useful things to know about betting on Bet9ja
Now that you know how to place a bet on Bet9ja, here is some additional information you should to know:
- The minimum amount you can bet on Bet9ja is ₦100 per single bet. There is no limit on how much you can stake.
- You cannot cancel your bet for any reason. Once you have placed it, it is there to stay.
- Bet9ja also offers live betting, which means that you can bet on an ongoing event. The odds change over the course of the event, which might be an exciting thing to experience.
- You can see your bets on the My Account page in the section titled Bet List. There, you can find all the bets you have ever placed and filter them by status or by time of placement.
- You can add up to 40 events to your bet slip. You can either place them as singles (meaning that the win or loss of one event will not influence the outcome of the others), or as doubles, trebles and folds (two, three and four combined events respectively). If you go for the latter option, then a single loss in your combination would mean that the entire bet is lost, so decide carefully.
That is all for our article on how to bet in Bet9ja. We wish you the best of luck. As usual, we want to remind you to be careful with your funds. If you notice that betting is turning into a serious problem, seek professional help.
READ ALSO: How to cash out on Bet9ja online