Nigerian Army form 2018 is out! Do not miss your chance to become a part of one the strongest armies in Africa. Take a look at the benefits provided by military service in Nigeria! Continue reading to find out more!
Nigeria Army Form
If you have a desire to join one of the most prestigious armies in Africa, then you may start your recruitment in 2018! According to Lt. General Tukur Buratai (Chief of Army Staff), Nigeria plans to recruit about 12 000 personnel.
It has also been announced that 77 Regula Recruit Intake is opened for all candidates. The recruitment will last until February 9, 2018. The recruitment procedure will take place in all states to get the best candidates into the Nigerian Army.
READ ALSO: History of Nigerian Navy: top 8 facts
The application form for non-tradesmen positions is available for people between 18-22 years old. At the same time, the candidates who want to apply for tradesmen positions must be between 22 and 26 years old.
There are seventy-three positions in Nigerian army which are available for the candidates. Nevertheless, the candidates should be prepared for examination.
What documents should you provide for Nigerian Army Application?
You will need to provide five types of documents to be eligible to apply.
- Birth Certificate (Age Declaration);
- Trade Test/RN/ND/NCE;
- GCE Results (NECO/Nabteb/Waec results are also possible to provide);
- School Certificate;
- Photograph (Passport Size).
What are the basic requirements for Nigeria Army Recruitment?
- All candidates should be Nigerian by birth;
- All candidates must possess minimum four credits in the education certificate (Nabteb/NECO/WASSCE). One of the credits should be English language.
- If you want to apply for trade positions in the army, then you should provide City Guild Certificate or OND.
- The candidates for non-tradesmen positions must be between 18-22. Candidates for tradesmen positions have to be between 22-26.
- All candidates must be clear in front of the law. It means no criminal records.
- All candidates must be physically, mentally, psychologically and medically fit for the service in the army.
- Male candidates must be at least 1.65 meters tall. The female candidates should be at least 1.56 meters tall.
- You will need to submit your printed Nigerian Army recruitment form to the nearest exam screening centre.
How to apply for Nigerian Army?
- Visit the official portal for the recruitment;
- Submit your application online.
- Go to the nearest screening centre to go through the examination process.
- The candidates with multiple application will be disqualified!
Serving in Nigerian Army is a great honour! Therefore, if you have decided to serve in one of the strongest armies on the continent, do not miss your chance in 2018!
READ ALSO: History of NYSC in Nigeria