You can hear Ada Ehi music on the top of charts. She is a Nigerian-born international gospel music minister. She's one of the most famous gospel alternative-rock musician in Nigeria.
Ada Ehi's songs are very sensational. Her style is gospel music alternative and Pop Rock.
Top facts from Ada Ehi's biography
- Ada Dasings - this is how she is fondly called by friends. Ada Ehi has the talent to blend various music styles and combine it with powerful lyrics. Her entrance into Nigerian gospel music is original, pure, and a breath of fresh air.
- She is the second of four children in her family.
- Music has been present in her life since childhood. She was a backup singer for Tosin Jegede at the age of 10.
- She has a degree in chemical and polymer engineering from Lagos State University. While in the university Ada became a member of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Loveworld ministries.
- The ministry inspired her to change her life.
- Ada is signed to FreeNation Inc. She is one of the best singers in Pastor Oyakhilome's music team. Ada has had the opportunity to do ministering activities with him around the globe. Also, Ada Ehi worships with her family in Pastor Oyakhilome's church, Christ Embassy.
- “UNDENIED” - her debut album was released by Loveworld Records. Today Ada is an international singer-songwriter, performing and recording artiste.
- Ada Ehi has won many awards; “Future Now” is Ada's upcoming album and fans are eagerly waiting for it.
Ada Ehi's private life
She is married and has two children with her husband, Ehi Moses, whom she met in church while she was in school. Ada Ehi's husband is her best friend and number one fan.
She is well known on the international gospel music scene. Ada often says that she doesn't strive for fame but it comes by the glory of God.