- N-Power has released 6 vital things applicants must know ahead of Dec 4 verification exercise
- N-Power had released dates for the physical verification exercise for its 2017 pre-selected applicants
- It is the employment scheme set up for youths by the Nigerian federal government
The Npower, the federal government's employment scheme for youths, has released new information ahead of physical verification exercise for 2017 pre-selected applicants slated to commence on December 4.
Legit.ng gathered through N-Power Facebook page that the physical verification stage is the process of physically verifying the age, gender, residential address and local government, academic qualification, and NYSC completion of applicants.
The statement read: “Physical verification will commence on Monday, December 4 and end Friday, December 15, 2017 across Nigeria. In the week of the 4th, states will have different start dates. For example, state A may start on Monday and State B will start on Wednesday. The important thing to note is that all states will commence physical verification in the week of the 4th.
Additional things to note are:
1. Your physical verification center is your residential local government area secretariat.
2. You are not required to go along with your BVN slip for physical verification.
3. Follow instructions at the center. Be orderly. Be courteous.
4. Everything stated here and in the image below apply to 2016 applicants who are on the waiting list. These applicants have already received an SMS that they are on the list.
5. Do not use information from blogs or unofficial N-Power channels. Use information shared on our official N-Power pages.
PAY ATTENTION: Read the news on Nigeria’s #1 new app
6. Follow the instructions carefully
If you are unclear about something posted here, ask us for clarity.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had previously reported that N-power, the federal government's employment scheme for youths, has release dates for its physical verification exercise for 2017 pre-selected applicants.
List President Buhari's achievements in two years - on Legit.ng TV