- Veteran journalist, Femi Aribisala has described the Buhari's administration as a disaster
- Aribisala, a pastor and faith columnist, made the comment via his Twitter page
- He listed his reasons for his opinion
Veteran journalist and faith columinst, Femi Aribisala has described the Buhari's administration as a disaster.
Aribisala, who is also a pastor and international affairs expert, made the comment via his Twitter page on Thursday, November 30.
According to him, “Buhari is not a failure, he is a disaster.”
In a follow up tweet, Aribisala went on to list six reasons why he thinks the president is a disaster.
1. Fighting national health with medical tourism
2. Fighting national integration with Fulani herdsmen
3. Fighting unemployment with nepotism
4. Fighting federal character with 97% & 5%
5. Fighting Boko Haram with Jonathan’s weapons
6. Making the naira equal to the dollar
Meanwhile, the Catholic Archbishop Emeritus of Lagos Archdiocese, Anthony Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie, has berated the federal government for its unfulfilled promises.
Okogie, 81, stated that life is becoming harder for Nigerians despite the promises made to them in 2015 by the current administration.
The revered cleric made the assertion in an article titled: ‘The Truth and Nothing But the Truth,’ sent published in a national newspaper on Tuesday, November 28.
There is light at the end of the tunnel - Ooni of Ife on Legit.ng TV