If you dream about studying at the Tai Solarin University of Education but have no clue if your wallet can handle it, you have come to the right place! We will tell you all about the Tai Solarin University of Education school fees for the upcoming year. Check out our article on TASUED tuition fees to be adequately and financially prepared for your studies.
TASUED school fees
Unlike some of the Nigerian universities that have different fees for different courses, TASUED has one general fee for everything. If you are a fresher, you will have to dish out ₦76,500. If you are a returning student, your fee will be ₦66,500.
But wait, there is more:
In addition to the school fees, we would also like to mention some other fees you might have to pay.
- UTME application fee — ₦7,200
- DE application fee — ₦10,200
- Acceptance fee — ₦30,000
- Hostel fee — ₦40,000
The official TASUED website also states that their fees can change without notice, so if you want more accurate information, visit tasued.edu.ng or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more than three years, Tai Solarin University has not changed its fees. If you compare them to the other Nigerian universities’ school fees, you can say that TASUED has always been somewhere in the middle. Some might even say that it has affordable school fees. Nevertheless, there are people that think it is too expensive. But that is not up to us to decide.
If you know that you cannot afford to pay tuition yourself, you can either apply for a student loan or try your luck with one of the following scholarship options:
- Scholarships granted by the Federal Government;
- Scholarships granted by state governments;
- Corporate bodies’ scholarships;
- Scholarships from foreign governments;
- Scholarships granted by private individuals.
Hopefully, one of these options will work for you.
About TASUED university
READ ALSO: Faith Academy Ota school fees
Before you leave, take a moment to learn a little bit more about the university of your choice. Here are the top five facts about TASUED:
- The Tai Solarin University of Education was established in 2005 by Otunba Gbenga Daniel, who was the governor of Ogun State at the time.
- The history of TASUED actually dates all the way back to 1978, when it was the Ogun State College of Education.
- The university is named after Tai Solarin (1922-1994). He was a prominent Nigerian human rights activist and educational administrator.
- There are 32 courses present at TASUED, and all of them focus on different aspects of education.
- TASUED is the first of its kind in all of Nigeria. In addition to that, it also provides both bachelor’s degrees and the National Certificates of Education in the same environment.
And that is all for our overview of the school fees at Tai Solarin University of Education. We hope that this information has been helpful to you and that you are able to afford the tuition at TASUED. Good luck and have a nice day!
READ ALSO: Igbinedion University school fees 2017