We have a very sad news to share: Eucharia Anunobi son dead. The boy was only 15 years old. He was the only child of the famous Nollywood actress. On Tuesday, September 5, 2017, his burial was held. Now the body of Raymond Ekwu rests in the cemetery of Ikoyi.
- Raymond was born while the former actress was married to Charles Ekwu. In 2002, his birth was such a joyful moment for the mother.
- Since his birth, he had suffered a lot of health problems all brought on from sickle cell anemia.
- The actress got wedded in 2000. The couple broke up in 2006 and it was not long after that that Charles' health began to get even worse. The divorce was rather messy.
- In 2010, the actress sued her ex-husband and demanded 100 million Naira. She said her reason for this was his irresponsibility and his refusal to contribute to Charles' upbringing.
- On the morning of August 22, 2017, the state of boy’s health worsened and this eventually led to his death.
The service began at 10 am on September 5. Colleagues of the actress supported her at the funeral. Omoni Oboli, Ebele Okaro, Monalisa Chinda and a host of others were noticed among them.
People tried their best to offer condolence and calm the inconsolable mother. Photos were only taken after the burial ceremony was over, so as not to spoil the moment of farewell.
Any mother will be heartbroken to imagine all the anguish that is being experienced by the lonely actress who lost her baby. Some stars called on their fans to pray for Eucharia Anunobi. It is now more important than ever that she does not remain alone in her grief. The actress needs God's support now more than ever. Let's hope that He will help her to endure this emotional shock.
Eucharia Anunobi once revealed that she did not plan to have this child. According to her, he came at the will of the God who knows the best time for His children to come to earth and when to leave.
God is the owner of everything and He will always guide us to the right path. He supported the actress when she brought up the boy on her own. At this point, all the actress can do is to simply trust the Almighty, because He created her and this child. So whatever God demands from her, she is ready to accept.
The actress said that her son had gone to where we all came from, and now he is with Jesus. Someday, they will meet again...