How to cook indomie noodles?
It is a beautiful day, and new, tasty recipe is on its way! Today we are talking about how to cook Indomie noodles! We all know that Indomie is an instant noodle and there is not much to the preparation. However, there are different delicious recipes involving cooking Indomie instant noodles. We will share with you four great recipes of cooked Indomie Nigeria. Let’s start cooking!
How to cook Indomie?
First of all, we should start from the basics. We need to learn how to make Indomie! Most of the recipes will require two or more packs of boiled instant noodles. However, some of them will have certain changes in the usual preparation of the noodles, which we will, of course, note. How to prepare Indomie noodles? It is quite simple. All you need to do is:
1. Take a saucepan or a pot and pour 400 ml of water into it. Let the water boil
2. Add the noodles and simmer them for about 3 minutes.
Important note: It is known that indomie noodles come with two seasoning packets. There is chili in the first one, and a mixture of monosodium glutamate, sugar, salt, and chili in the second. The monosodium glutamate is not good for you, so it is better to avoid adding the packets to your noodles.
Since we are going for some good recipes, it is advised to leave out the seasoning packets and add some home seasoning that you usually use or the seasoning according to the recipe.
We will tell you the rest of the manual for Indomie noodles but remember our advice!
3. Take the seasoning sachets and mix them on a plate. Add the seasoning according to your taste.
4. When the noodles are ready, remove them from the water and drain well.
5. Place the noodles on the plate with the seasonings and mix together.
See, cooking instant noodles is not hard. And, to be honest, is not as interesting as cooking a full meal with Indomie noodles! Let’s start with our first recipe.
Cooking indomie noodles - The fried Indomie
READ ALSO: Minced meat patty recipe
One of the easiest recipes is the “instant fried noodles” recipe. You don’t need a lot of time to do it.
The ingredients for fried indomie:
- 3 packs of Indomie instant noodles;
- 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 1 medium sized onion;
- 2 plum tomatoes;
- 2 large eggs (or 3 small eggs);
- 3 baby carrots (or 2 medium sized carrots);
- 2 red peppers;
- 1 handful of green beans;
This dish is quite easy to make.
1. Cook the noodles as we've told you before. Don’t add the seasoning packages.
2. Cut all the vegetables in small pieces. Certainly, there is no need to cut the green beans.
3. When the noodles are cooked, leave them in the pasta drainer to drain the water out of them.
4. Take a pan and pour some vegetable oil into it, about 5 tablespoons. Place it on the stove, on medium heat.
5. When the oil is hot enough (you should be able to hold your hand over the pan but not for too long) add all the vegetables. Season them with salt, pepper and other seasonings that you prefer. Fry the vegetables and stir them from time to time.
6. While the vegetables are cooking, take a bowl and crack the eggs into it. Beat them vigorously, add some salt and pepper.
7. Take another pan, and place it on the stove, medium heat. When the pan is hot, pour some oil into it and let it heat up as well.
8. When the oil is hot enough (check it with your palm again), pour the eggs into the pan.
9. Leave the egg one side till it is thick. Flip it over and fry the egg until it is ready. Turn off the stove, cover the pan to keep the egg warm.
10. When the vegetables are soft (especially carrots), add the noodles to the mix. Stir everything, make sure that the vegetables and noodles are well combined.
11. Reduce the heat to low and cook the vegetable-noodle mix until the noodles are fluffy.
12. Take a plate and place the noodles on it. Place the scrambled egg next to the noodles. Eat!
As you can see, this recipe is quite easy, and it will take about 30-40 minutes to make it (if you are a fast chopper then even less). Now it is time to get to another recipe.
Cooking Indomie noodles - The frank Indomie noodles
This one is for those who don’t have time at all, but still want to eat something that won’t be Indomie noodles with seasoning. It will take only about 10 minutes.
The ingredients for frank indomie noodles:
- 3-4 big franks (beef sausages);
- 3 packs of Indomie instant noodles;
- 3 springs onions;
- Vegetable oil;
1. Prepare the noodles and leave them in a bowl.
2. Take the franks and slice them. Also, slice the onions;
3. Take a saucepan and place it on the stove, medium heat. Pour some oil into the saucepan and let it heat up.
4. When the oil is hot, place the sausages into the saucepan. Let them fry. Stir from time to time, make sure that they are frying evenly.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the cheese and onions. Grate the cheese and cut the onions.
6. Take the noodles and mix them with the sausages in the saucepan. Turn the heat to low and add the spring onions. Stir from time to time. Make sure that the sausages are fried, and the noodles are fluffy.
7. When the noodles and sausages are ready, place them on a plate. Cover it with grated cheese (make sure to do it while the noodles are still hot).
Quite easy, right? Time for the next recipe!
Cooking Indomie noodles - Indomie noodle soup
This recipe is be a bit more challenging, but still worth all the time and effort. It will take about 30-40 minutes, including all the chopping and frying.
What are the ingredients for lamb Indomie noodle soup?
- 1 big tomato (or 2 medium tomatoes);
- 1 medium red onion;
- 1 spring onion;
- ⅓ cup of Basil;
- 2 packs of Indomie instant noodles;
- Scrap bits of meat - goat, beef, lamb or chicken;
- 1 medium green bell pepper;
- olive oil;
- beef stock;
- salt and pepper.
Let’s get to cooking!
1. Take a medium sized pot and fill it with water. Place the scrap bits of meat in the pot. Place the pot on the stove, medium heat. Let the meat scraps boil.
2. When the scraps are ready, take them out of the water and chop into small pieces. But not too small, they need to be bite size.
3. Chop the onions (red onion and spring onion) and bell pepper.
4. Take the tomatoes and blend them.
Important note: Make sure to buy soft tomatoes. They need to blend nicely.
5. Take a saucepan and put in on the stove, medium heat. Pour the oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, fry the chopped ingredients (the vegetables and the meat). When the vegetables are soft, add the tomatoes.
6. Fry the mixture on medium heat, until it turns into a thick sauce. Then add the chopped basil, salt, pepper, and other seasonings. Stir from time to time.
7. While the mixture is frying, prepare the noodles. However, if the package says that you need to boil them for 5 minutes, boil only for 3 minutes. Then drain the noodles and add them to the sauce in the saucepan.
8. Cook everything for 2 more minutes. Don’t forget to stir the noodles.
9. When the noodles are soft, take them off the stove. Now it is time to serve the lamb Indomie noodle soup. Pour the soup into the bowl, garnish it with herbs.
10. Eat with salad, bread or on its own.
And now you have a new recipe that you can try in your kitchen! The next one is an interesting indomie recipe.
Cooking indomie noodles - Indomie Bolognaise
This recipe is quite simple too. However, it will take more time to do it. Let’s learn how to make cooked indomie with beef!
The ingredients for indomie bolognese
- 4 packs of indomie;
- 500g of beef mince;
- 3 big tomatoes;
- 2 medium sized onions;
- a can of tomatoes in their own juice;
- Italian herbs and spices;
- Vegetable oil;
- 800 ml of dry red wine (optional).
Important note: We will tell you how to make spaghetti sauce on your own. If you don’t have time for that, you can buy the spaghetti sauce. Then you don’t need the tomatoes and onions. Just fry the meat and add the spaghetti sauce to it.
1. Take the onions and chop them into small pieces.
2. Take a big and deep sauce pan. Place it on the stove, medium heat and pour vegetable oil into it. When the oil is hot enough, fry the chopped onions.
3. When the onions are soft, add the beef mince into the saucepan. Make sure to separate big pieces with a fork.
4. Fry the meat and stir it from time to time.
5. Meanwhile, open the canned tomatoes. Take off the skin of the fresh tomatoes and the canned tomatoes.
Important note: There is an easy way to take off the skin of fresh tomatoes. Place the fresh tomatoes in boiling water for about a minute. The skin will come off easily.
6. If you want to add wine to your meat, then you should do it now. Stir the meat and check if every piece of it is gray. Pour the wine into the saucepan and mix it with meat. Don’t worry - when the meat is ready, there will be no alcohol content left.
7. Chop the tomatoes (both canned and fresh). Add the tomatoes. Make sure that everything is well mixed.
8. Stir the meat from time to time. Add the herbs and spices. It will take some time to cook the meat - the juices and wine have to evaporate almost completely.
9. Prepare the noodles when the meat is ready.
10. Now it is time to serve the meal. You can either mix the noodles with the meat (which now is the bolognese sauce) or pour the sauce over the noodles. Garnish your hot meal with grated cheese. Eat!
And that will be the last recipe for today. We hope that we gave you some good ideas for future cooking! As you can see, you don’t need to spend a lot of time or money to make something tasty.
READ ALSO: Health benefit of pumpkin leaf juice