Check out the best tips on how to transfer data on Etisalat in the article. Choose the most convenient method for you. Also learn how to check your data balance and what is the data transfer code.
From now on, you can use pay.legit.ng service to purchase data and recharge phone.
Now you can transfer data to any postpaid or prepaid mobile from your own data credit.
Etisalat data transfer
Finally, transferring data to family and friends is now available and easy. You can transfer Etisalat data of 100 MB, about 5 times a month. This transferred data will be available for the person's use for 10 days.
The value and flexibility that comes with the data balance transfer service are incomparable:
- you can transfer to any Etisalat number from your data balance;
- help your friends and family anytime they exhaust their data balance;
- the transfer of data is very easy and only requires a USSD code.
READ ALSO: How to transfer airtime on Airtel?
Postpaid and Prepaid data balance transfer
For example, transferring 500 MB data from a suitable monthly plan will require a transfer fee.
- You can transfer in multiples of 100 MB, with no higher limit in prepaid, and about 5 GB data per transfer in postpaid;
- Transfer fee will be deducted for each 100 MB from the transfer's account balance, or will be added to the monthly bill if it is postpaid;
- The maximum number of data transfers that will be admitted in a month for a 1GB monthly plans is 5;
- Transferred data is valid for 10 days, and will be used before deducting from any other data balance.
- Transfers will be possible as long as the remaining allowance doesn’t fall below 100 MB in the sender's plan.
How to transfer data on Etisalat? What is Etisalat data transfer code?
If you want to transfer data to any Etisalat number, just follow the following steps:
- For the USSD direct dial: you need to dial “#100*receiver-number*data-in-MB#” for transferring data. For example, just push the following combination: “#100*05XXXXXXXX*1000#” and you will transfer 1 GB data to the number of receiver “05XXXXXXXX “;
- If you want to go through another USSD Menu option: just dial “#100#”.
How to monitor data usage?
- You can track the data usage on your phone number so you can be aware of how much you are using. Simply dial “*121*170#”;
- You will be notified through SMS when you consume 100 % of your transferred data allowance;
- After consumption of the transferred data balance, there will be no out of bundle data access.
So, now you can easily transfer data on Etisalat. Just keep this method and share it with your family and friends!