The American University of Nigeria invites you to become a student this year! It`s a great opportunity which you shouldn`t miss! Can you afford to study in this institution? Check the American University of Nigeria School Fees 2017-2018!
American University of Nigeria Fees
If you want to become a student of this institution, you should be prepared to spend a lot of money! The American University of Nigeria is one of the most expensive universities in Nigeria. We have gathered complete information about the American University of Nigeria tuition in 2017-2018.
Year Tuition and Housing
According to the American University of Nigeria website, the tuition fee isn`t going to change next year. Still, the institution warns that a change is possible. The most expensive payment for housing will be for people in Triple Room W/F facilities.
Nobody can study with an empty stomach. You may need to pay extra money for meals. Still, it`s optional for the university students.
Do not be discouraged by these fees! The American University of Nigeria can provide the best activities for students. You can enjoy sporting activities like football, basketball and tennis! You can spend the whole day in the library! You can even use laboratories to study the miracles of our world!
American University of Nigeria Fees – Summer Session
Tuition and Housing Summer
You can also opt for the Summer session if you's like! People who stay in the double rooms W/F facilities will pay the highest price for housing!
Meal Plan Summer
Of course, the right meals will help you on your way to success. This is why the meal plan is very important.
Other Fees for Summer
READ ALSO: Novena University School Fees
During your summer session you will only need to pay the health fees!
American University of Nigeria Graduation Fees
The American University of Nigeria courses also provides MBA, Ph.D. and MS. They are not cheap, but they worth it! When you graduate from the university – you will be certain in your future career!
According to the American University of Nigeria website, the most expensive courses are:
- Executive Masters Telecommunications – N 2 250 000;
- Executive Masters Informational Technology - N 2 250 000.
American University of Nigeria Bank
Before you enter the university, you will need to pay some fees! Take a look at the institution Bank details!
- Bank Name: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC;
- SORT CODE: 058093616;
- BRANCH: 43, Galadmina Aminu Way, Jimeta, Yola, Adamawa state
- Account Name (for undergraduates): AUN Fees Collection Account;
- Account number (For undergraduates): 0027121785;
- Dollar Account name (For undergraduates): AUN Operating Account (Dollar);
- Dollar Account number (For undergraduates): 0027121888;
- Account Name (for graduates): AUN Graduate Fee Collection Account;
- Account number (For graduates): 0027121792;
- Dollar Account name (For graduates): AUN Operating Account (Dollar);
- Dollar Account number (For graduates): 0027121888.
About American University of Nigeria Yola
The American University address is 98 Lamido Zubairu Way, Yola, Adamawa State. If you come to the AUN - you will experience an American-Style of education! Enjoy a piece of the USA in Nigeria! Do not miss the opportunity to become a student of this institution! It`s your chance to create a future starting with American-approved education!
READ ALSO: Landmark university courses and school fees 2017