With Chelsea having won the 2016/2016 Premier League title, we take a look at all the titles the English club have won in their entire history.
The Pensioners have won twenty-three major trophies excluding the community shields, other minor titles and youth titles.
Historically, the London club have been a competitive with the odd trophies here and there, but their era of dominance arrived with the take-over of Roman Abramovich in 2003.
READ ALSO: Chelsea close to signing Serie A duo in astonishing £70m spending spree
The arrival of the Russian billionaire ushered-in the influx of trophies with the Blues winning twelve trophies so far asides the community shield and youth cups.
Chelsea had their first major success in 1955, when they won the league cup championship, but their greatest period of success has come during the last two decades; winning 21 trophies since 1997.
Chelsea have won five top flight English League titles, seven FA Cups, five League Cups and four FA Community Shields.
In Europe, the club has won one UEFA Champions League cup, two UEFA Cup Winners' Cups, one UEFA Europa League and one UEFA Super Cup.
READ ALSO: Touching! Nigerian star set to quit Chelsea with 2 games to EPL glory
Chelsea are the only London club to have won the UEFA Champions League, and one of four clubs, and the only British club to have won all three main UEFA club competitions.
Full list of trophies won by Chelsea
1. League titles: 1955, 2005, 2006, 2010, 2014, 2016
2. European trophies: 1971 and 1998 Cup Winners Cup, 1998 UEFA Super Cup, 2012 UEFA Champions League, 2013 UEFA Europa League
3. FA Cup: 1970, 1997, 2000, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012
4. League Cup: 1965, 1998, 2005, 2007, 2015
5. Community Shield: 1955, 2000, 2005, 2009
6. Others: 1984, 1989 Second Division Championship, 1985 and 1990 Full Members Cup
7. FA Youth Cup: 1960, 1961, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
8. UEFA Europa Youth League cup: 2015, 2016