The Etisalat operator has quickly won popularity among users of mobile communication in Nigeria. This is a fast and reliable provider, which gives to inhabitants a number of services. But how to check Etisalat balance?
Check out a new service from Legit.ng! Now you can recharge your mobile phone and purchase data from Etisalat here.
Etisalat: how to check balance?
The operator offers different ways of balance checking so that you can choose the most convenient one. The most popular methods of obtaining the information are:
- to ask guys from support;
- to use mobile application;
- to use USSD code;
- to send the SMS;
- to apply for help at one of the closest Elisalat offices.
So how do these ways work?
- You can contact support service by means of a live chat, which is located on the website. To do this, you need to fill in some information about yourself. Also, the user can write on social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter or by means of e-mail.
- One more convenient way of Etisalat balance check it to load a special mobile application, which will help you to learn the sum of money on your personal account wherever you were and at any time. You can download ‘Easymobile’ in AppStore or Google Play.
- To get an information about your balance as fast as possible, you have to dial *232# and press the send button on your phone. You will get an answer in several seconds.
- If you don’t have the Internet connection, you can send ‘Bal’ on a short number 228. Wait for several minutes and then you’ll receive an answer in the SMS.
- There are also centers of the provider, where you can call be in touch with the operator, who can tell you everything about your balance, number, tariff, and services. You just have to find the closest office on the site of Etisalat.
How to check Etisalat balance postpaid?
To check the postpaid plan and local minutes used up or remaining ones, you can also go to the office and get the necessary info. Also, you can choose the faster way: to dial *142# and to see the info right on your screen.
How to check Etisalat balance prepaid?
If you are the owner of the prepaid plan, you can repeat all the actions with official support service or just to dial *121#.
As you see, there are many ways to check the balance.
Services of Etisalat
Etisalat offers the following services:
- various tariff plans,
- calls, SMS, the Internet,
- roaming and favorable offers for those who want to stay in touch during the travel.
So why did inhabitants choose Etisalat from all mobile operators presented in Nigeria? There are a lot of reasons for that. Here are some of them:
- an opportunity to save a number of the phone even after the change of tariff. You won't lose the relatives and friends, and you shouldn't warn everyone about the new number,
- various tariffs,
- possibility of use it on any device,
- reliable technical support.